Provision of analytical and consulting services in field of risk management of railway rolling stocks
Entities operating in rail transportation have to document compliance with requirements in order to obtain Safety Certificate and Certificate of Entity in Charge of Maintenance, which also include area of risk management.
According to EU legislation, specifically: Directive (EU) 2016/798 of the European Parliament and of the Council on railway safety and other legislative acts which are: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/763 of 9 April 2018 laying down practical arrangements for issuing unique safety certificates for railway companies in terms of Directive (EU) 2016/798 of the European Parliament and of the Council which repeals Commission Regulation (EC) No 653/2007, Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/762 of 8 March 2018 establishing common safety methods on safety management system requirements according to Directive (EU) 2016/798 of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Commission Regulations (EU) No 1158/2010 and (EU) No 1169/2010 and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/779 of 16 May 2019, laying down detailed provisions on a system of certification of entities in charge of maintenance of vehicles pursuant to Directive (EU) 2016/798 of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Commission Regulation (EU) No 445/2011, it is necessary to:
- identify risks,
- evaluate risks,
- manage risks.
Team of specialists of company sféra, a.s., proposes:
- Detailed analysis of technical state based on failures of all monitored rolling stocks.
- Identification of probability of failures (Probability) resulting from operation and maintenance of monitored equipment and assessment of all consequences (Consequences) of failures of rolling stocks at different levels.
- Proposal of model for assessment of risks in operation of rolling stocks, including design of mathematical formulas for risk calculation with possibility of using results in decision-making processes.
- Risk assessment of technical equipment, evaluation in risk matrix, proposal of modelling of corrective measures.
- Elaboration of changes in internal guidelines and work procedures in cooperation with professional team of facility operator, in a way that risk assessment becomes integral part of decision-making processes of maintenance and operation planning.