Supports the administration of business partners, long-term and short-term bilateral contracts and energy flows.
- administration of business partners
- administration of bilateral contracts
- administration of energy products
- generation of EFET contracts
- managerial information about contract
- reporting in accordance to Regulation REMIT
Allows integration with various trading information systems so it can be implemented as an independent part for reporting to RRM respectively ACER. Supports data transfer via external data interface (web services technology), import from file (XLS) or direct transformation of the trading system database data structures.
Covers generation of daily diagrams from the contracts and their automatic daily and intraday registration in deviations biller.
- generation of daily diagrams according to contracts
- daily registration of diagrams
- intraday registration of diagrams
- processing of acknowledgement, anomaly reports, confirmation reports
- support of optional 7-days registration
Ensures generation of daily diagrams from the contracts and their automatic daily and intraday registration at deviation biller.
- customer management,
- management of contracts and contractual partners,
- generation of contracts,
- management of off take points,
- management of product pricelist,
- generation of payment schedules,
- electronical communication with distribution system operators (DSO), including encrypting,
- management of personal data in accordance with GDPR regulation.
Supports import of measurements from system operators and from the measurement systems. Imported data are aggregated on the customers and balance groups' level and visualized according to related tariffs.
- importing of metered data provided by DSO,
- importing of metered data provided by OKTE, a.s., and its central data warehouse XMtrade®/ISOM,
- aggregation of metered data,
- visualization of metered data,
- support of off take model diagram.
The module supports import of e-invoices of operators of distribution services, allocation of energy supplies for customers.
- import of e-invoices for distribution,
- allocation of costs for distribution services,
- allocation of costs for energy supply,
- allocation of costs into costs centres.
Allows calculation of payments and invoicing. It generates proforma and final invoices based on contracts, tariffs' pricelist, measured data and contract. It also supports mass invoicing.
- billing for energy supply,
- billing for distribution services,
- invoice for the sale of energy,
- billing for services, connected with energy supply,
- sending e-invoices,
- export of receivable invoices to accounting and banking systems,
- administration of invoices - paid, unpaid, overpayments, underpayments,
- generation of reminders.
Allows communication with bank, post office and accounting system. It allows automated matching of payments and monitoring of financial discipline of the subjects.
- automated import of exchange rate,
- import of statements from bank accounts,
- import of payments from electronic banking Gemini and MultiCash
- automatic matching of payments,
- monitoring financial discipline of the subjects,
- import of payments from MultiCash electronic banking system.
Off take and supply planning
Supports management of diagrams, generation and management of off take and supply including its optimization which enter into prediction and consumption and supply planning.
- management of scenarios of off take,
- generating of scenarios,
- predication and planning of off take and supply,
- generation of requests for buying and selling.
- transformation of offtake prediction diagram to a combination of standard products available in the market,
- support for various optimization criteria (minimizing final price, maximizing of area covered by diagram, minimizing of excessive/insufficient buying),
- support for limits, fixed to individual products, for whole range as well as individual hours,
- unlimited and transparent creation of new products.