The module supports the administration of business partners,
long-term and short-term bilateral contracts and energy flows.
- administration of business partners
- administration of bilateral contracts
- administration of energy products
- generation of EFET contracts
- managerial information about contract
- reporting in accordance to Regulation REMIT
Allows integration with various
trading information systems so it can be implemented as an
independent part for reporting to RRM respectively ACER. Supports
data transfer via external data interface (web services
technology), import from file (XLS) or direct transformation of the
trading system database data structures.
The module covers generation of daily diagrams from the
contracts and their automatic daily and intraday registration in
- generation of daily diagrams according to contracts
- daily registration of diagrams
- intraday registration of diagrams
- processing of acknowledgement, anomaly reports,
- support of optional 7-days registration
The module ensures generation of daily diagrams from the
contracts and their automatic daily and intraday registration at
- customer management,
- management of contracts and contractual partners,
- generation of contracts,
- management of off take points,
- management of product pricelist,
- generation of payment schedules,
- electronical communication with distribution system operators
The module supports import of measurements from system operators
and from the measurement systems. Imported data are aggregated on
the customers and balance groups' level and visualized according to
- importing of metered data from automatized systems of data
- importing of metered data from DSO,
- aggregation of metered data,
- visualization of metered data,
- support of off take model diagram.
The module supports import of e-invoices of operators of
distribution services, allocation of energy supplies for
- import of e-invoices for distribution,
- allocation of costs for distribution services,
- allocation of costs for energy supply,
- allocation of costs into costs centres.
The module allows calculation of payments and invoicing. It
generates proforma and final invoices based on contracts, tariffs'
pricelist, measured data and contract. It also supports mass
- billing for energy supply,
- billing for distribution services,
- invoice for the sale of energy,
- billing for services, connected with energy supply,
- sending e-invoices,
- export of receivable invoices to accounting and banking
- administration of invoices - paid, unpaid, overpayments,
- generation of reminders.
The module allows communication with bank, post office and
accounting system. It allows automated matching of payments and
monitoring of financial discipline of the subjects.
- automated import of exchange rate,
- import of statements from bank accounts,
- import of payments from electronic banking Gemini and
- automatic matching of payments,
- monitoring financial discipline of the subjects,
- import of payments from MultiCash electronic banking
Off take and supply planning
The module supports management of diagrams, generation and
management of off take and supply including its optimization which
enter into prediction and consumption and supply planning.
- management of scenarios of off take,
- generating of scenarios,
- predication and planning of off take and supply,
- generation of requests for buying and selling.
- transformation of offtake prediction diagram to a combination
of standard products available in the market,
- support for various optimization criteria (minimizing final
price, maximizing of area covered by diagram, minimizing of
- support for limits, fixed to individual products, for whole
range as well as individual hours,
- unlimited and transparent creation of new products.