XMtrade® is a multiutility system for trading and managing of various types of energy (electricity, gas, heat, water and with possible extension of emission and waste).
- Allows communication at registration of daily diagrams, reporting according to REMIT, allocation of cross border capacities, exchange of metered data and various operations on intake and uptake points (change of supplier, request for services etc.).
- Covers a broad spectrum of functions for various commodities; starting with scheduling of offtake and delivery, through processing of measured data, allocation of costs, billing, up to risk management and technical controlling.
- Is appropriate for energy traders, suppliers, local distributors, energy wholesale customers, as well as for independent energy producers. The solution is conformed to company's processes, not vice versa.
- Optimizes management of flow of power, data and finance. Implementation of the system makes cashflow transparent, significantly contributes to rationalization of energy management and increases productivity of company's business processes.
- Allows utilization of liberalized power market opportunities to achieve economic assets. System is permanently upgraded in accordance with up to date state of the market liberalisation. Is a solution for Slovak and Czech energy market.
Comprehensive support of trading and management of all types of energy.
Full compatibility with Slovak, Czech and EU legislation. Continuous update according to varying legislation. Support of ETSO standards for electronic data exchange.
Modeling of trading and business processes and parameters according to customer's needs. Scalability of commodity portfolio. Configurable templates, distribution rates, management of users.
Selection of system modules according to implementation character.
Allows continuously extend the data structures and update application functions according to customers requirements.
System characteristics of XMtrade®
Independence of application layers
At the level of basic tools (database, office programs) uses generally widespread tools by world's top software manufacturers/producers (Oracle, Microsoft).
All information is stored in the central database. Using of standard RDBMS (Oracle) ensures safety of user's data, brings strong tools for protecting, archiving and system integration with other applications.
Support of emerging security standards, electronic signature and cryptography. Managed and controlled access to functions and data.
Easy integration with surrounding systems and automated data exchange support.
Development of multi-utility system XMtrade® for trading and management of energy was supported by the Slovak Research and Development Agency under the contract No. VMSP-P-0043-07.
Ing. Peter Chochol, PhD.
Director of Sales Department
tel.: +421 905 478 196