XMpad.NET is an application for mobile devices, which automates data collection and evaluation. It is suitable for processes in technical management, equipment and technological units' maintenance, asset inventory and for energy consumption meters. Obtained data are real, reliable with higher value for the customer that leads to reducing costs of maintenance process and inventory.
- extends existing management and maintenance processes, asset inventory.
- ensure integration of these processes with the maintenance system.
- in combination with RFID technology enables automated recording of real date and time together with other parameters.
- using mobile devices it provides managed and controlled data transmission.
Do you have any possibility of control if the maintenance operations were really performed?
Real dates and time of control of device maintenance are automatically recorded with XMpad in combination with RFID technology. You will reduce maintenance cost and will pay only for really performed operations.
Do you have incomplete and incorrect entries caused by transcription of data obtained in maintenance or inventory?
Transfer of data from XMpad.NET(from mobile device) to the target database is performed without further manual manipulation with recorded data. You will get real data, save time and reduce errors of recorded data.
Technical requirements for mobile device:
- Windows CE (WinCE)
- Minimum resolution 240 x 320
- RFID tags reader (for full functionality)