Madam is an assembly of technological procedures, which allow
professional processing of map works for cartographic outputs and
for map records for geographic information systems.
- Color and black and white scanning, raster processing
- Digitalization, vectorizing of scanned details (semi-automatic,
- Qualified proposal of the processing procedure of the map or
- Object oriented processing suitable for creation of the
database for cartographic information
- Control of color printings for the purpose of editing (up to A0
- Data deliveries for digital or offset printing (PostScript,
DXF, DGN, PDF, ...)
- Printed outputs in desired quality (digital or offset print)
Characteristics of Madam
Our technological procedures are
proven in the competitive conditions of the Austrian and German
market, in organizations dealing with production of wall maps, city
plans, road atlases, school map publications, multimedia
cartographic applications, or by users of geographic information
systems and are also used for example, in marketing surveys of
sales of various commodities.
Printing of the final product is
not limited by four basic colours (CMYK) but only by the
requirements and visions of the customer.