Transition to MicroStation CONNECT Edition is even easier now
New MicroStation CONNECT Edition Update 13 is available now. The process of transition to CONNECT Edition when using this new version is considerably faster and simpler than ever before. Some of the most exciting improvements by Bentley Systems included in this update are:
- Option to use the V8i Task Theme that works the same way as in previous versions of V8i.
- The CONNECT Services button is replaced by Help. This button includes Basic help, the CONNECT Advisor and the option of Feedback service.
- Configuration Assistant to manage WorkSpaces.
- Option to use ProjectWise Components Center, a cloud-based digital component library and catalog management service in MicroStation. This allows to manage organization's component libraries.
- MicroStation now supports Physically Based Rendering (PBR). The PBR method of rendering accurately represents a material's surface based on its interactions with light.
For those users who prefer the environment of V8i generation and who are not ready for transition to CONNECT Edition yet, we recommend to use the improved edition V8i SELECT Series 10.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Bentley team.
Our platinum partnership with FIIT STU continues8/16/2019
On the grounds of successful cooperation in the previous year, our company became one of the three platinum partners of Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies of the Slovak University of Technology in for the forthcoming academic year 2019/20...