Tatras to Danube – this year our team finished in record time!
During the weekend of August15 - August 16, 2020, our running team ŠK SFÉRA - ZDRAVÝ ŽIVOT ran 346 km on the route from the Tatras to the Danube. With a final time of 30:16:12, we got 67th place out of 145 teams.
In the ALL category we took 56th place out of 122 teams and in the corporate relay category we took 28th place out of 58 teams. We improved our personal record on almost two hours, exactly on 1:51:09.
This year was marked by Covid-19 restrictions. There were fewer teams on the marathon and easier it was for us to breathe, especially when passing the baton. The weather was favorable, but it rained twice 😊. During the marathon our team need to change a runner for one time as captain of our team was injured in his first leg 🙈 and was no longer able to run off other two.
The relay took place as follows:
- We started in Jasná on Saturday August 15, 2020 at 10:00.
- The track was divided into 36 sections with a length of 7 to 12 km.
- Our ŠK SFÉRA - ZDRAVÝ ŽIVOT team consisted of 12 runners: Martin Kaňuk, Libor Láznička, Lívia Dovalová, Ján Kaiser, Jakub Hanuliak, Pavel Lentvorszki, Hubert Ingr, Miroslav Čecho, Anton Weissensteiner, Mária Kamenárová, Tomáš Gegáň and Kristán Kamenár.
- We had two cars, in each car sat 6 runners.
- The car dropped the runner off, picked up runner who finished and hurried to the next handover.
- The runner had little time to prepare: change of clothes - start number - quick warm-up - toilet before the run.
- The relay pin was a GPS tracker; the course of our relay could be tracked online.
- After six sections, the runner from the other car took over the torch.
- Second car had to catch the food, move 6 sections for the next handover. We only could have a really short sleep.
- We ran non-stop day-night-day in any weather on asphalt, concrete, gravel and mud.
- Each runner ran 3 sections (Pali and Hubert gave 4 💪), in less than 24 hours each of us ran from 7 to 39 km.
- Together we overcame a 4,100 m ascent and a 4,970 m descent.
- We reached the finish line at the Aréna Theater on Tyršovo nábreží in Bratislava on Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 4:16 PM.
WE EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE TO:
- LB SERVIS and DAKA travel agency for car rental.
- ŠK SFÉRA - ZDRAVÝ ŽIVOT for financial support and the opportunity for representation.
- Sylvia Štorová and her husband Ivan, Lívia Dovalová and Viktória Mészárosová for logo design and providing team T-shirts.
- Drivers Mirka Hudec and Karol Školár.
And everyone who kept their fingers crossed for us and supported us during the run and our team for great performances.
We have concluded a cooperation agreement with Bizzcom s.r.o.8/14/2020
Bizzcom is a full-fledged integrator with its own development, construction, projection, production and assembling. It proposes complex solutions for various types of industry, from simple, single-purpose equipment to complex production units and automa...
8 digitization scenarios using AI8/7/2020
Our colleagues were part of the expert team that participated in elaboration of the document called 8 possible scenarios of digitization using artificial intelligence. Scenarios describe possibilities for exploitation of technologies that are already deve...