SFÉRA participates at the international conference in Liblice
The conference Údržba 2020 - 2021, which was postponed twice due to the pandemic, returned to the Baroque chateau in Liblice on September 8-9, 2021. The topics of the 17th annual international conference were the digitalization of business processes under the auspices of Industry 4.0. The conference was sponsored by the Minister of Industry and Trade and the Minister of Transport doc. Ing. Karel Havlíček, Ph.D., MBA.
At the conference, our colleague Ing. Marek Molnár in his presentation showed various possibilities of using virtual and augmented reality and our solutions with project examples. In presentation, he highlighted the wide possibilities of using VR and AR. Using examples, he showed the practical benefits of new technologies as part of the digitalization of Industry 4.0.
Among others, he covered the following topics:
- Training using virtual reality, where the user has a comprehensive training center available only in a "case". The solution enables, for example, simulations of production crisis situations.
- Augmented reality as a dashboard with data directly from the factory with the possibility of displaying data from PLC devices, planned maintenance or information on the status of filling BOMs and emergency stocks.
- A combination of VR and AR for production design, which collaboratively connects the designer with the implementer on site in the production hall.
- Augmented reality as an aid for maintenance staff who are guided in the space step by step in the given work procedures.
- Mobile application for AR as a teaching aid capable of expanding any printed material with interactive augmented reality
The presentation raised several questions from the plenary and sparked a discussion on the possibilities of the VR and the AR.
These solutions are the next step in the digitalization of businesses and are increasingly being used in practice. Positive feedback has shown that our solutions achieve professional qualities, and it is a way in line with current trends.
Representation in Tatras to Danube Run 20219/3/2021
Running team of our company completed 345 km from the Tatras to the Danube during the weekend of August 14 - 15, 2021. We ran day and night, on asphalt, concrete and gravel.
We love challenges. With the final time of 31:27:43, we placed 92th out of a tota...
SFÉRA joined the campaign Bike to work8/6/2021
A positive "cycloatmosphere" prevailed in Slovakia in June. Almost 1,300 employers took part in this year's Bike to work campaign. SFÉRA was among participants again.
12 colleagues formed 3 teams. Participation in the campaign was a great motivation to g...