Evaluation of external services providers
For a long time SFÉRA, a.s., uses evaluation process of external services providers. Providers are evaluated in terms of meeting requirements of the company and based on evaluation criteria.
External providers of goods and services are divided into categories:
- provides goods and services for daily operation of the company and does not directly affect the quality of products and services provided by our company to clients,
- evaluation is done upon receipt of each delivery and recorded in the internal system of orders.
- has a significant impact on the quality of products and services supplied by our company,
- evaluation of the provider is performed by the responsible project manager or the director of the relevant department.
Decisive criteria for the evaluation of key providers are:
- Timeliness and completeness - service is provided on time and is complete, regular or automatic.
- Quality - compliant with the required/contractually agreed quality, the level of quality of the delivered service is stable or improving.
- Price and payment conditions - compliant with conditions indicated in the contract, maintaining the price level, provision of discounts.
- Communication and consulting - availability of responsible specialists, reaction time to issue/ request/questions, level of communication, contacting channels.
Value of individual criteria depends on the group to which it applies (only the same groups can be compared).
Each of above-mentioned criteria is evaluated by the following grades:
4 - Full sufficiency, fulfillment beyond the requirements
3 - Compliance with requirements and expectations
2 - Minor deficiencies in providing services or implementation
1 - Inability to meet the requirements, incompliance with requirements
Description of evaluation
12 to 16
Continuation of contractual relationship
7 to 11
Sufficient with objections
External provider will be notified of mistakes and will be asked to make corrections
Less than 6
External provider may be excluded from the list of external providers of SFÉRA, a.s.