For the first time ever our company sféra, a.s. accepted the invitation and became involved in the p... more
On October 31, 2019 our company sféra, a.s. participated in interview on Ethics guidelines for Trus... more
Expert presentations, interesting debates and informal networking in beautiful area of Low Tatras at... more
Number of employees and permanent co-workers
- Membership in Slovak Electric Vehicle Association
- Membership in Slovak Association of Photovoltaic Industry (SAPI)
- Membership in The National Union of Employers
- Discussion of ENERGOKLUB® platform about price regulation decrees
- Discussion of ENERGOKLUB® platform about the reform of RES support scheme
- Acquisition of registered membership with OSIsoft – System Integrator
- Discussion of ENERGOKLUB® platform about revision of the Act No. 309/2009
- Discussion of ENERGOKLUB® platform named One year after guard change at National Regulatory Authority
- Signing the contract with Ukrainian Market Operator Energorynok for procurement of information system for the operation of intraday and day-ahead market
- ENERGOFÓRUM® 2018
- Meeting of ENERGOKLUB® platform about legal changes in energy efficiency and performance of buildings
- Discussion of ENERGOKLUB® platform about the integrated national energy and climate plan (NECP)
- Signing the contract with Západoslovenská distribučná, a. s. for supplying information system of smart metering solution consolidation
- Signing the contract with Západoslovenská distribučná, a. s. for supplying balance system for day-ahead electricity market
- For eighth year in a row, we have been continuing the tradition of "Drop of blood for life“. Our colleagues donated blood at National transfusion service of Slovak Republic in Ružinov, Bratislava. Since the beginning of this highly humane activity in sféra, a.s., the number of blood donors among our colleagues reached 151.
- sféra, a.s. has been involved in The Clean AdvantageTM an eco-friendly programme that calculates CO2 emissions from the company's fleet. At the same time, it contributes up to 50 % reduction in emissions based on investments in selected projects.
- We supported the beneficial concert for children and youngsters with mental and health handicaps "On wings of angels" which took place on October 17, 2018 in Žiar nad Hronom.
- In cooperation with Crossroad Foundation, we supported the project „Mummy, I´m breathing“ and on November 8, 2018 donated 5 pieces of breathing monitor BABYSENSE 2 Pro to the Clinic of Paediatrics and Neonatology at the Faculty Hospital in Trenčín
Choose what you need from our products